Anyone who has NOT PICKED UP their packet should come at least ONE HOUR prior to your RACE time AND must have their WAIVER (one per participant). Please click here to fill it out and email it to: email@example.com or bring it with you.
If you HAVE YOUR PACKET but your waiver NOT TURNED IN, you will need to click here to fill it out and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you to check-in. We MUST HAVE A WAIVER form turned in to participate. Waivers must be signed by a parent or guardian. ONE participant on each waiver.
ON-SITE VENDORS: Please remember to bring CASH, many of our vendors will only be able to take cash, AND the open course is cash only!
- All racers are encouraged to arrive 60 minutes prior to the race time of their age group
- Parking will be across the street in the Home of the Brave park.
- Once in the Symmes Township park participants must check in at the check in tent, wearing their race number, bib is to be worn on the front.
- At the check in tent each participant will receive a wrist band they are required to wear during the event (each age group has a different color).
- Participants may wear their event t-shirt, but it is not required.
- Once checked in, check out the course maps in the maps tent
- Drink water and use the bathrooms prior to the staging time of your age group
- During the “staging time” we will line up teams by their race numbers
- Teams will start 30 seconds apart from each other
- Each age group will have approximately 60 minutes to complete the course, however, we estimate that it will take between 30-45 minutes for most teams, in each age group.
- There will be multiple volunteers on the course to assist the participants and keep them on course.
- There are two water stops on the course, encourage your child to grab water.
- There are 3 obstacles on the course where participants may have a short wait, this is typical of most obstacle course races.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday via email and posted on Facebook.
Open Course: The open course is scheduled for 3pm, once all races are finished. The course will be reset and open for adults and children over 5 to enjoy. The fee is $5 per person or $20 per family. We are only able to take CASH for your fee. Remember, all proceeds go to NEST Community Learning Center, to sustain our programs for local children in need. This is a fun run, it is not competitive and not timed. Sign up and pay your fee for the open course at Participant Check-In.