ON-SITE VENDORS: Please remember to bring CASH, many of our vendors will only be able to take cash, AND the open course is cash only.
- All racers are encouraged to arrive 60 minutes prior to the race time of their age group
- Parking will be across the street in the Home of the Brave park.
- Once in the Symmes Township park participants must check in at the check-in tent, wearing their race number, bib is to be worn on the front. Safety pins will be provided.
- At the check in tent each participant will receive a wrist band they are required to wear during the event (each age group has a different color).
- Participants may wear their event t-shirt, but it is not required.
- Drink water and use the bathrooms prior to the staging time of your age group
- During the “staging time” we will line up teams by their race numbers
- Teams will start 30 seconds apart from each other
- Each age group will have approximately 60 minutes to complete the course, however, we estimate that it will take between 30-45 minutes for most teams, in each age group.
- There will be multiple volunteers on the course to assist the participants and keep them on course.
- There are two water stops on the course, encourage your child to grab water.
- There are 3 obstacles on the course where participants may have a short wait, this is typical of most obstacle course races.