PACKET PICKUP: Monday 10/9 and Tuesday 10/10 from 4-6:30pm, at Symmes Township Park, 11600 N Lebanon Rd. Find us in the parking lot next to the baseball field. Please bring your SIGNED WAIVER for EACH participant you are picking up for!
If you have already picked up your packet and we still need a signed waiver, click here to fill it out and email it to: email@example.com or drop it off at the packet pick up.
RACE DAY PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
- All racers are encouraged to arrive 60 minutes prior to the start of their age group
- Parking will be across the street in the Home of the Brave park.
- Once in the Symmes Township park participants must check in at the check in tent, wearing their race number.
- At the check in tent each participant will receive a wrist band that they must wear during the event (each age group has a different color)
- If your waiver was not turned in during packet pick up your race number has a red stripe on it. A WAIVER MUST be turned in at the check in tent to participate. Once the waiver has been turned in the stripe will be turned into a check mark, which lets the race directors know they are good to go!
Waivers MUST be received for each teammate. Please turn in during Packet Pickup if possible. We cannot accept waivers with more than one child's name. One child per waiver. Waivers must be signed by child's parent or guardian. CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER FORM. Email form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once checked in, check out the course maps in the maps tent
- Drink water and use the bathrooms prior to the staging time of your age group
- During the “staging time” we will line up teams by their race numbers
- Teams will start 30 seconds apart from each other
- Each age group will have approximately 60 minutes to complete the course, however, we estimate that it will take between 30-45 minutes for most teams, in each age group.
- There will be multiple volunteers on the course to assist the participants and keep them on course.
- There are two water stops on the course, encourage your child to grab water.
- There are 3 obstacles on the course where participants may have a short wait, this is typical of most obstacle course races.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday via email and posted on Facebook.
- Rain Date is Sunday, October 15th, same times.